Careers with ISC
The following employment opportunities are currently available. ISC offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. If you would like to become a team member with a company that provides quality services to partners, clients and communities then please forward your resume along with cover letter to: ISC Software Development, 240 State Street, Albany New York 12220, Attention: Human Resources.
Oracle Database Manager Minimum of four years experience demonstrating the following skills:
- Providing technical expertise in Data Warehouse administration, design and development.
- Perform analysis, design and development to maintain and enhance the current data warehouse environment.
- Develop new and modify current ETL (extract, transform, load) processes using Oracle Warehouse Builder.
- Develop new/enhance existing reports using Oracle Reports and Oracle Discoverer.
- Create or modify the Oracle Discoverer environment; Assist with design and planning for OBIEE environment.
- Develop and participate in the development and execution of test plans.
- Write SQL, SQL stored procedures and PL/SQL packages as well as maintain/modify existing code.
- Assist in resolving reported data warehouse issues.
- Create documentation for data warehouse structures, components and processes and document all work in accordance with standards.
- Meet and work with end-users to define business requirements.
- Provide hands-on training and mentoring for other data warehouse staff.
Lead Java Developer Minimum of five years experience demonstrating the following skills:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Programming with social networking API's.
- Experience with e-commerce solutions.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Skills/Qualifications: Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging.